Lollipop Battery

GuyWith4Kids

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having worse battery life after lollipop? I am and I have done everything I can to improve it to no avail....

Posted via the Android Central App

Titan206

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I also believe battery life is worse on lollipop, so it's not just you. Hopefully, they'll improve it with a future software update.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
With all white background on L, on not so sophisticated AMOLED panel, (like on the Note 4) I don't think there can be much of improvement.

via AC App on VZW Moto X DE/N7

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
It might be a little worse than 4.4.4 but I'm going to wait for another couple of days and charging cycles to make my conclusion. With previous updates on phones, the battery performance usually leveled within a week after the update. Also, keep in mind that most if not all of your 3rd party apps probably are not updated for L as well.

chris20nyy

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Worse.

My 5.5-6hr SOT on kit Kat has diminished to 4-4.5 hr on lollipop.

However, I'm pretty certain I know why. I just don't know how to fix it. Random apps have a Mobile Radio Active for hours, making them the #1 battery drain. Problem is, I don't know how to stop that.

Maybe a software update will address it. But I'm this close to going back to kit Kat. Might be my favorite android version...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary