Cyber Monday Sale $140 off

Status
Not open for further replies.

StandWithAZ

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Anyone have an extra $140 off promo code?

I am also looking to use a code to buy a Moto X before Dec 15. I can't believe how quickly they went so people could just re-sell them. :(

Does anyone have a code they aren't using that they can send me? Thanks!

reddyd

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Okay. Ordered mine. 32g cognac, black trim. Eat delivery is now the 12th.
When some of you get your phones let us know so we know when to expect them....

Thanks

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from FedEx. A package has just left Shenzhen China and is expected to arrive this Friday. So looks like it is on its way.

Cyber Anna

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

I only discovered these phones the other day, too late for the promotion. At the promo price, I could try one (I could never afford one b4). I have an ancient Motorola A210 now! :)
If anyone has a spare code, please PM me. It would be a more lovely holiday for me! :)

Benji stark-elster

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

I have 1 which I am not using. Decided to wait for the m9 instead. First come first serve.

Posted with the HTC one m8

Benji stark-elster

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

I only discovered these phones the other day, too late for the promotion. At the promo price, I could try one (I could never afford one b4). I have an ancient Motorola A210 now! :)
If anyone has a spare code, please PM me. It would be a more lovely holiday for me! :)

What's your email? I'll just forward you the email. I'm going to bed but I'll do it in the morning.

Posted with the HTC one m8

jeromenumbers

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

if any of you have one that you can spare, i would be grateful! i have a friend that is trying to get one for his dad and missed the boat on a sale (i was lucky enough to get one at 11 on monday)

[email removed by Moderator]

thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

YarisT8

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Sounds Great!!! Did you get any engraving or just left it blank? Also any personalize message? It's backordered =(.

raqball

Trusted Member
Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Got a shipping notice for mine already.. It's shipping from China with an expected delivery by FedEx on Friday 12/05/2014 by 10:30AM

:D :cool: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc