Can anyone recommend in-ear headphones for Moto X 2nd Gen?

lessthannick11

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can anyone recommend in-ear headphones for Moto X 2nd Gen.

the moto earbuds are very uncomfortable and there i is only 1 button to use

Posted via the Android Central App

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

No control buttons on those. I'll look because I would also like some.

Posted via the Android Central App

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Personally, I would look for a good set, not ones that have these controls... most websites that do good reviews on headphones or any electronics (I like cnet.com) say that those feature generally only work with the iPhone. Check out this link: Best earbuds (in-ear headphones) of 2014

reddyd

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site

I was in same boat as you. Now my best understanding is also that on android phones vol up/dn is not supported (unless you are okay with resistive volume control slider). Only play/pause/rewind is supported.
Anyways, I cannot post links yet, search for "Scosche Increased Dynamic Range Noise-Isolation Earphones with tapLINE II Remote and Mic" on amazon.
I have compared these to $50 Sony's and also to the klipsch s4's and to think sound 01.
These are not as well built as the klipsch's and probably not quite the audiophile quality. But if you are gentle on your stuff (I have had these for a year now) and are looking for a warm sound with decent bass and lots of clarity with little to no distortion, then I recommend you try these out.
I believe scosche have a comparable ear bud set with the resistive volume slider I mentioned. I personally did not go that route.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital