Wife got a Moto X 2014 a few days ago but there is a large speck of dust under the camera lens glass. We were worried that it would eventually fall onto the lens, with out luck just after a year when the warranty was dead.

So I called to get a replacement. They placed the $533 hold on my credit card, and THEN emailed me to tell me that the phone we have, the one that was delivered 3 days ago, was not yet in their system as complete. Because of that the original order has not yet been closed and they can't give me a promo code to order the replacement.

Has anyone else had this issue? Worried that this is going to lead to further problems down the line when they go to process things.

Thanks!
    12-06-2014 09:25 PM
    Wife got a Moto X 2014 a few days ago but there is a large speck of dust under the camera lens glass. We were worried that it would eventually fall onto the lens, with out luck just after a year when the warranty was dead.

So I called to get a replacement. They placed the $533 hold on my credit card, and THEN emailed me to tell me that the phone we have, the one that was delivered 3 days ago, was not yet in their system as complete. Because of that the original order has not yet been closed and they can't give me a promo code to order the replacement.

Has anyone else had this issue? Worried that this is going to lead to further problems down the line when they go to process things.

Thanks!
    I bought a Moto x on October 17. I received the device on October 22. I returned the device back to Motorola on October 24. Its now 12/6 and I am hoping that this gets taken care of soon.
    12-06-2014 09:40 PM
    I bought a Moto x on October 17. I received the device on October 22. I returned the device back to Motorola on October 24. Its now 12/6 and I am hoping that this gets taken care of soon.
    Did you send your's in before receiving the replacement? I did the replacement where they put a hold on your credit card, send you a device after you customize it again, and then you send the defective one back.
    12-06-2014 09:49 PM
    Still no promo code for the replacement.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Droid Turbo.
    12-11-2014 01:22 PM