Undecided on moto x?

david stewart4

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've the cyber Monday £100 off moto x thats almost over and don't know whether or not to go ahead with it.I am currently on a nexus 4, happy enough with it except battery life, and had hoped to upgrade to another nexus in a 2 year cycle but the nexus 6 is far too big for my uses. I'm just unsure about the battery and also would it be better to hold off for 64 bit chip set? Also if yes plastic or leather back?

luke31

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Love my Moto X. I don't think 64 bit will be vital for a long time. Even the Nexus 6 doesn't have it, and I don't think that google is dumping support for it anytime soon. The Moto X is perfect where it matters to me. Ergonomically, it's near flawless. The screen is awesome. And the battery easily gets me thru the day.

Personally, I bought the plastic for longevity. Leather may or may not last long, and I plan to keep this phone for at least 2 years.

Posted via the Android Central App

crzich

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I concur awesome device, great feel, buttery smooth and lollipop out of the box. I got mine with the cyber Monday deal and it arrived defective (leather coming up around camera) but moto handled nicely and is sending another.

I was torn on the turbo, xperia z3v and moto x and I'm glad I picked the x.

Posted via the Android Central App

YarisT8

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm happy with my Moto X thusfar. I saw a commercial today on Moto Maker for Moto X and it was sweet; we need more of it. Go for it you won't regret it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12