Dented "M" on back, Moto replaced for free!

wangster91

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
So I have the Moto X with the walnut wood back. Somehow I was able to dent the metal dimple on the back but there was no damage to the surrounding area. I contacted customer service and they were great! They offered to exchange the phone for free after I sent them a picture of the damage.

so for anyone with any issues, don't hesitate to contact CS. It doesn't hurt to ask. I was able to use a code and design a new phone which I received in 3 days!

And BTW, the metallic gold trim is very not yellow. I was pretty disappointed in that it looks almost silver. I regret not getting the lime yellow as it would have stood out more. But the leather back feels MUCH better than the wood.

Of course, my infant daughter gets a hold of my phone the first day I have it and decides to use it as a chew toy leaving indentations on the leather from her two teeth. I couldn't do anything but cry and then laugh. I guess I'll always have a reminder of her!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central, and thanks for the info! Always good to hear about positive customer service experiences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy