Migrate to Moto X

AdeHyzler

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a nexus 5 (2013) which I love but I have moved to Moto X (2014) for my upgrade. Both phones operating lollipop. I have tried migrate to transfer settings and apps but my nexus dies not register the qr
Code and I can't make it transfer - any ideas anyone please?!!!! Many thanks and happy holidays to everyone at android central.....

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a nexus 5 (2013) which I love but I have moved to Moto X (2014) for my upgrade. Both phones operating lollipop. I have tried migrate to transfer settings and apps but my nexus dies not register the qr
Code and I can't make it transfer - any ideas anyone please?!!!! Many thanks and happy holidays to everyone at android central.....

Can you give us more specific information about what is happening please? I have some ideas, but I'm not exactly sure I understand whats going on correctly. I'd love to help you out when you get me some more detailed info.

dsneedmd

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
If you just sign in on your new X2 to your Google account MOST of your apps & etc. will install automatically. Then try migrate.

AdeHyzler

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ben- sorry about the delay- holiday celebrations etc- I just tried to migrate again and when I try to pair I get a message that pairing unsuccessful- try again. No idea why this isn't working. I have a few apps that I have downloaded manually onto the new phone (moto x)- should I erase all data and start again?? Grateful for any help- best wishes, Ade

AdeHyzler

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi- I am signed in on google + but no transfer of apps or migrate - it says pairing unsuccessful- not sure what to do- thanks for any help you can offer- Ade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar