Is the Keylink actually in stock anywhere?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Found it recently at three different T-Mobile stores in San Diego.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I checked with a couple regional managers here, one has never seen them before, one reported his stores get 2 or 3 a week each and they sell out almost instantly.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Odd. One store said they barely get them but had a couple on the pegs.

The other store said they had one left.

And another (busier) store had a bunch. Two peg locations, 4 or 5 deep, plus a few near one of the registers. When I bought one for my brother, I asked how they were selling. Turns out they just that shipment in the day before and they've been selling like hotcakes. The sales rep asked me what was so special about them and said she didn't realize so many people lost their keys so often. I told her about Trusted Bluetooth on the Lollipop and Motorola phones.

Confused#AC

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Has Motorola given up on the keylink ? Been Out of Stock on their web site pretty much since day 1, and no longer showing on their web site at all ? Since moving to Lollipop and losing WiFi Lock/Unlock was hoping to substitute the keylink as an affordable trusted device but ...

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Has Motorola given up on the keylink ? Been Out of Stock on their web site pretty much since day 1, and no longer showing on their web site at all ? Since moving to Lollipop and losing WiFi Lock/Unlock was hoping to substitute the keylink as an affordable trusted device but ...

Looks like eBay sellers still have stock. Probably going to be the only way to get it for awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki