Any good minimalist cases available?

UptownWebhead

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I've tried searching online. Not too many to choose from. Still hoping Incipio comes around and releases the Feather/Feather Shine soon. Currently rocking the Cruzerlite Bugdroid.

Posted via the Android Central App

C5Longhorn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy with my Bear Motion hard case. I got it on Amazon for $7.99 and it's pretty thin.

Rick

jm101

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! Just ordered in Matte Black and in Matte Blue.

You'll be happy with it. I have had this case since day one. I've noticed that pocket lent seems to build up underneath the edges so you might need to periodically clean underneath. All cases are probably like this though.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
You'll be happy with it. I have had this case since day one. I've noticed that pocket lent seems to build up underneath the edges so you might need to periodically clean underneath. All cases are probably like this though.

I have yet to find a case that doesn't build up dust in the crevices. I dont even put my phones in my pocket. I've got a leather pouch holster.

jm101

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I have yet to find a case that doesn't build up dust in the crevices. I dont even put my phones in my pocket. I've got a leather pouch holster.

I usually put it in my jacket pocket now because I can zip it up so less dust is likely to build up. Definitely helps. I am looking for a case that covers the ports.

dcallan

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm happy with my Bear Motion hard case. I got it on Amazon for $7.99 and it's pretty thin.

Rick

I picked up the bear motion and I really like it. Wish it covered the corners better. But otherwise is a perfect case for me.

GG1

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Diztronic cases on all of my phones lately. I highly recommend them. Tremendous value for the price.

Diztronic Matte Back Flexible TPU Case for Moto X (2nd Gen, 2014 Model Only) - (Black)

Waiting for mine to arrive. I bought a similar TPU case from Telus but the buttons are hard to press. How are the buttons on this one?

jm101

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Waiting for mine to arrive. I bought a similar TPU case from Telus but the buttons are hard to press. How are the buttons on this one?

Buttons are pretty easy (almost too easy) to press on the Diztronic case. Of course that is probably just me being picky. It is not a bad case for the money. Has a very nice feel to it.

I am still looking for something more tough because I commute. Ballistic is still tempting even though the ports aren't covered.

GG1

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Just received my Diztronic matte black and for $10, pretty hard to beat. Perfect fit, feels nice and love how easy the buttons are to press. Another vote for Diztronic.

jm101

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Just received my Diztronic matte black and for $10, pretty hard to beat. Perfect fit, feels nice and love how easy the buttons are to press. Another vote for Diztronic.

Agreed. I have bumped my Moto X quite a bit on the corners and it seems to protect it. IMO it really is an easy device to bump especially when it is in your pocket so having a case is almost necessary. Of course I am pretty clumsy as well.

GG1

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I have bumped my Moto X quite a bit on the corners and it seems to protect it. IMO it really is an easy device to bump especially when it is in your pocket so having a case is almost necessary. Of course I am pretty clumsy as well.

I never put cases on any of my phones but the moto x is a little too slippery with the metal edges. This case will certainly prevent a few drops.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692