I purchased my wife a moto x 2014, on the black friday sale. She hated her iphone 6, but ended up loving the moto x...but she decided to redesign it once. I followed the normal procedure, was charged $20 for the advance exchange/redesign. I received her redesigned phone almost a month ago...but no prepaid return label for the original designed moto x.

I have called motorola twice, asking that they send me the prepaid return label. Both times, they said they would.

I haven't received the return label, even after a month. I have also not been charged for the extra phone.

Could they have forgotten? Should I keep bugging them? Just curious on your thoughts.

Thanks!

-Blue
    01-13-2015 12:59 PM
    I purchased my wife a moto x 2014, on the black friday sale. She hated her iphone 6, but ended up loving the moto x...but she decided to redesign it once. I followed the normal procedure, was charged $20 for the advance exchange/redesign. I received her redesigned phone almost a month ago...but no prepaid return label for the original designed moto x.

I have called motorola twice, asking that they send me the prepaid return label. Both times, they said they would.

I haven't received the return label, even after a month. I have also not been charged for the extra phone.

Could they have forgotten? Should I keep bugging them? Just curious on your thoughts.

Thanks!

-Blue
    Keep the moto x and use it as a mini tablet

Haha anyway you should call them and say you haven,t got the label.
    01-13-2015 01:12 PM