5.0.2 update?

Sean1624

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Anybody who has Verizon, do you have the 5.0.2 update, or maybe the 5.0.1 update? I still have 5.0, and when I check for new software, it says its up to date.

Posted via the Android Central App

Conrad Gray

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the pure edition on T-Mobile and I'm still on 5.0... Not sure what the problem is, especially since I'm part of the Motorola Feedback Network.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the pure edition on T-Mobile and I'm still on 5.0... Not sure what the problem is, especially since I'm part of the Motorola Feedback Network.

Is 5.0.2 even apart of the soak test yet? I'm a tester too and I also have a PE and it only has 5.0. Everything seems to be running ok for me.

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm a tester too and I also have a PE and it only has 5.0. Everything seems to be running ok for me.

Here are problems I see on 5.0. Neither of you are experiencing these?

1.) Attentive Display stops working after a time. Turning it off for a while, and then back on will restore it, but only temporarily.

2.) Invoking Moto Voice changes your ringer volume to 60% (if it is et lower), and leaves it there.

3.) On bluetooth, Moto Voice responses' volume are 10-15dB lower in level than other audio.

4.) Other spastic audio issues... i.e. volume feedback not always played when changing volume from the main volume slider.

dcallan

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
It is possible, based on a little testing myself, that the newly released Moto suite of OS enhancements (moto, moto voice, camera, etc.) resolve many of these issues you are experiencing. Regarding 5.0, memory leak and battery issues appear to persist for some users, depending on their usage patterns.

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
It is possible, based on a little testing myself, that the newly released Moto suite of OS enhancements (moto, moto voice, camera, etc.) resolve many of these issues you are experiencing.

Hopefully... but I'll wait for the official release to find out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek