battery life

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So, just out of curiosity, what kind of battery life is everyone getting on their new Moto X with lolly pop installed? Admittedly, I did to my screen brightness down to about 30 percent which I can still realistic we see the screen due to the 1080p high-resolution screen and my battery has been going off charge for quite a long time. ...

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well thank you. Find your username very funny by the way. I'm just commenting that the battery power with the screen of bit dimmer is freaking awesome

Flow39

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Well thank you. Find your username very funny by the way. I'm just commenting that the battery power with the screen of bit dimmer is freaking awesome

No problem. I'm a pretty big Apple fan, but I don't hate Android lol. I'm actually looking to get an Android phone (hopefully the 2014 Moto X) to go along with my iPhone.

Glad the battery life is good for you, that was one thing I was worried about when I first started looking at this phone :)

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
No problem. I'm a pretty big Apple fan, but I don't hate Android lol. I'm actually looking to get an Android phone (hopefully the 2014 Moto X) to go along with my iPhone.

Glad the battery life is good for you, that was one thing I was worried about when I first started looking at this phone :)
Yeah I don't need on any smartphone platform I know everything out there so its easy for me to help people. Moto x. I love the new Moto X gave my dad my old moto x. I mean he doesn't use a phone, so for him, he just uses wifi only which works out perfectly. Lol. and I really really wanted lollipop I'm a big software kind of guy and lollipop is just so freaking awesome. Everything works except for me well. That's why I'm here because I want to contribute my thoughts of course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams