Empty results in Google Search

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't matter if I use the Google Now launcher to initiate search, or the fixed bar. No matter what, my search goes to a blank page. I can search from the address bar in Chrome or Chrome Beta, just not search. Anyone else see this?

Posted via the Android Central App

banana98

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I am seeing the exact thing on Droid Turbo running 4.4.4. Just started today. After a phone restart it will work for about five searches, then goes back to blank again. Any ideas?

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Lg g2 stock vzw bloat. Same thing. I can search from crome or opera, but not google now or google search bar. Results are blank. A reboot does not fix the problem. Been happening for several days

xRodo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Same problem with my Nexus 7 2013 and GS5. Started happening on both in the past two days. Can't find a solution or even any reports other than this thread.

xRodo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So, to update, I think I may have fixed my problem. When I took the 4.4.4. update, my phone went back to using dalvik instead of ART. Since changing back to ART this morning, I have not had the problem again. My Home Button seems to work again, as well, but that's more GS5-specific. I honestly think the phone reset could be what fixed the problem, though, because I've had the same issue on my Nexus 7 running PA's 5.0 Alpha build, which--and I do not have my tablet with me so I cannot check for sure--should be defaulted to ART.

Yosef Murphey

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
Same issue, started some time last week. Nexus 5 lollipop 5.0.1.
I have rebooted, wiped cache partition, turned off google now cards
searching at the google site (via chrome) does work.

nayajhen

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Yup had the same problem so I went into the Google Play Store and "Uninstall"ed the Google Search app so essentially it went back a version and now it is working normally. The latest build must be broken.

Scott Cooley1

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't matter if I use the Google Now launcher to initiate search, or the fixed bar. No matter what, my search goes to a blank page. I can search from the address bar in Chrome or Chrome Beta, just not search. Anyone else see this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Same issue. It will recognize/transcribe the voice and then just show a blank page. Running Android 4.4.4 on a one plus one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2