Hello, I'm happy with my moto x thus far, however I've noticed that it's being sluggish and some bugs. For example, when I say my launch phrase than "Good Morning" it wouldn't recognized my command or would be too slow than I would have to repeat again. It would only do this when I first wake up in the morning. Just recently when I waved my hand over to see my notifications it wouldn't show them on the screen. I would have to power-cycle than it would work again first time waking up in the morning. Sometimes I've noticed that the twist camera wouldn't open the camera app. The wave off phone call feature hasn't really worked as of yet but the wave alarm to snooze works. Also the facebook post command will not work. Once it's up running it's fine throughout the day for the most part.

That's what I've noticed thus far. I'm hoping these some glitches won't interfere with a great phone. Have you guys experience anything similar?
    02-16-2015 09:08 AM
    Have you tried rebooting into recovery?

https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9197

Follow the external reset steps, but you should be able to select wipe cache. Try that and see if that helps.
    02-16-2015 10:00 AM
    I Posted a similar thread a couple of weeks ago but didn't get much of a response. I haven't noticed any of those kinds of bugs but the phone definitely has some hiccups on a daily basis. When I exit Facebook it takes a while to load widgets and home screens. When I open or close the app drawer it takes a while to load. I whipped the cache and it was better for a day, but now it's back to stuttering. Probably going to do a wipe and reset here soon. Hopefully that will fix it.
    02-16-2015 07:24 PM
    02-16-2015 09:06 PM