Best way to sell 2014 Moto X

dirtyjudo

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I'm thinking about going back to my Nexus 5. What is the best way to sell my moto x? Swappa, Craig's list etc. Its in great condition and has a wood grain back.

Posted via the Android Central App

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I have always had success on swappa and Craigslist. Craigslist is safe as long you do it the right way. Make sure you meet them inside a carrier store or I have even heard of people meeting at police stations. Swappa is a great tool to use also. I have sold two phones on there with no problem. The only thing I don't like is paying for shipping and the $10 fee. If you could find a person willing to meet you somewhere safe, I would do craigslist

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to have it. But really don't have the cash right now. I've wanted one of these for several months now. White with a bamboo back is what I would love to have but would I rather eat and be able to pay the bills or have a new moto x, I chose eat.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I like Swappa.com. I hate dealing with Craigslist buyers because they either never show or low ball you.

Swappa.com is safer too. Just use USPS flat rate shipping, it's pretty cheap.

motox2fan

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Sold a moto g on Craigslist recently. Used PayPal to accept pymt, cheap insurance and shipping thru USPS. Very smooth and fast transaction. Don't forget to add PayPal's service fee to the price.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers