I have faced financial loss in my business because of Motorola as it kept my device with its service center for 21 days and according to Motorola's policy a device which is in warranty is suppose to get repaired within 7 days and 14 days for an out of warranty phone. Please help me how can I get claim from the company without approaching consumer court.
    03-27-2015 08:16 PM
    That is a tough one, I just got a Nexus 6 from them and opted for the MotoCare more because I didn't want issues on swaps, advance replacements are better. I would remind them of their contractual obligation on warranty repairs, if they won't move go to your State Attorney General and file a complaint, and I would still sue in small claims court over the financial loss you have suffered.
    rssethi_6 likes this.
    03-27-2015 08:47 PM
    I had a first gen. And they have given me a 2nd gen as a replacement but the amount of torture Motorola's employees have done and the loss they have caused is more than this replacement. What should I do ? Should I take further legal action ? Can the company sue me too ?
    03-27-2015 09:35 PM
    If you have a business, you should probably have a backup phone such as the Moto E or something that will hold you over until you get your phone back. Not being prepared is most peoples biggest weakness. I may even buy a moto E "just in case".
    rssethi_6 likes this.
    03-27-2015 10:45 PM
    If you have a business, you should probably have a backup phone such as the Moto E or something that will hold you over until you get your phone back. Not being prepared is most peoples biggest weakness. I may even buy a moto E "just in case".
    I agree, not having a contingency plan for your business shouldn't be Motorola's fault, especially when you can pick up a decent used phone for $100 or less.

With that being said, their turn around time isn't as promised, I'm sure they will give you some kind of consolation, just push them nicely.

Good luck.
    Ed Briggs and rssethi_6 like this.
    03-28-2015 10:38 AM