Anybody having problems coming out of driving mode?

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Over the last few days I've been having problems coming out of driving mode. Before, when I stopped driving I would sometimes go into notifications and press on where it said I was in driving mode and it would take me to a page where I could select "not now" to turn it off straight away. But now nothing happens when I press "not now". I know that driving mode turns itself off after a few minutes when you've stopped driving anyway, but sometimes I turn it off manually when I get out of my car because i don't want my messages to be read out loud for the next few minutes when I go into somebody's home after driving there. Anybody else noticed this?

Posted via the Android Central App

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I had this problem once before. My solution to any issue on my phone is a reboot. Annoying I know, but it usually clears the problem until the next one arises.

The automation is nice but Motorola should've given us the option to initiate and cancel out all of these features (Driving, sleeping, at home, in a meeting) at will. Even if you cancel out something, for example, "at home" it pops back up shortly after unbeknownst to me. Not cool when I'm trying to put my infant daughter to sleep.

nickname303

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I have been rebooting to get rid of it. But its obviously a pain in the *** and annoying cos it used to work fine

Posted via the Android Central App