Managing tabs within Chrome on Android lollipop

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, add the title suggests, we all have the 2nd gen moto ask what lollipop 5.0 installed. Of course there are two ways to manage tabs in Chrome browser the old traditional way, and then the overview mode. Just curious as to which one everyone prefers. The overview mode is lollipop based but at the same token, you can lose track of how many times you actually have open.

32 gig custom made 2nd gen Moto X by moto maker running lollipop 5.0

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I definitely prefer not merging tabs and apps. It makes no sense to me to go to Recent Apps in order to switch between Chrome tabs, since all of the other recent apps clutter it up. It's much easier to tap the tab management button at the top of the Chrome screen.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I definitely prefer not merging tabs and apps. It makes no sense to me to go to Recent Apps in order to switch between Chrome tabs, since all of the other recent apps clutter it up. It's much easier to tap the tab management button at the top of the Chrome screen.
You know the interesting thing to my friend , is that whenever I had emerged tabs with apps option setting within Chrome enabled, I leave it running and only mode allows you to use all the RAM in the world on your phone which allows you have like 15 tabs open I will disabling the option with and chrome, Chloe on my tabs in and reverting back to the stand there lollipop mode for Chrome. I've been reverting back to the old s style because there's no reason that 15 tabs open all the time it should be clean and simple if you know what I mean.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I like the Chrome tabs in recent apps because it declutters chrome.
You know its hard at first I was starting to get used to the tabs in the recent apps list, or the overview mode , however I did also find myself disabling that feature in the settings closing and all the ads and then reenable to get. I do this all the time. It just got very annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2