Moto X (2nd gen): I need a light web browser, like the AOSP browser

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone so just as a recently, I'm trying to find a download file apk file for the old Android aosP browser. I don't hate chrome I have everything bookmark sync to Chrome but it's a very large file and it takes a lot of RAM and is very heavy. I want a light stock Android browser does anyone know where I can find the download file for that all? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you so much.

32 gig custom made 2nd gen Moto X by moto maker running lollipop 5.0

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Web browser

You might want to try Now Browser, if you're looking for something very lightweight.
Thanks I will have to tell you I like you about chrome is the synching of bookmarks One huge thing I love about from is it seems my bookmarks though. I guess there's just no way to get around that at this point anymore...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Yes, the old AOSP browser often had the advantage of being able to sync Chrome bookmarks. I'll look out for any similar browsers with that function.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Yes, the old AOSP browser often had the advantage of being able to sync Chrome bookmarks. I'll look out for any similar browsers with that function.
Hello thank you I appreciate that !Yes, right now, I am using a Chrome Beta browser which is fine for me. Especially the way bookmarks look within the web tabs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair