Moto Voice Self Disabling

Noob Cydroid

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that out of nowhere moto voice assist disables itself. Once in a while I would use my wakeup phrase and there would be no response. Then I'd check the moto app and it would be asking me to tap the microphone icon to setup moto voice assist.

Has anyone else had this issue?

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes, this happens to me sometimes when certain apps are updated on the phone. I have to go back into Moto app and re-enable. Annoying.

Noob Cydroid

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
So that's the trigger. At least now I can be ready for it.
Oh, btw. Mine is a Verizon 32bg version. I forgot to add in that info.
Has anyone found a good work around or are we all just waiting on an update?

Thanks!

pistos

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine is a Pure Edition 32GB model, running on ATT network.

It seems like updates to Google core code apps and Moto core code apps is when the Moto voice preferences get bonked.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So that's the trigger. At least now I can be ready for it.
Oh, btw. Mine is a Verizon 32bg version. I forgot to add in that info.
Has anyone found a good work around or are we all just waiting on an update?

Thanks!
Just like I said in my post thing earlier this week, my only issue with moto voice is that when I forgot my lunch command, my launch command and Friends go underneath my pin lock screen and I can see what's going on. That's having for the past two weeks. Its getting annoying. I keep on disable Moto voice then reenabling moto voice. This helps for a little bit, but not too too much.

32 gig custom made 2nd gen Moto X by moto maker running lollipop 5.0

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Just happened to me for the first time. Went to Moto Voice settings and the check box to enable it was unchecked. Re-enabled it and everything works, custom phrase still intact etc.