Moto X second Gen conection issue. Exclamation point next to my service provider icon?? PLEASE HELP!

JoeyB33

May 12, 2015
Visit site
So I bought in December a new Moto X second gen with KitKat and loved it. Worked great!

Then I upgraded to Lollipop and all of a sudden my phone showed and Exclamation point where my MetroPCS provider is!
The phone could make calls and receive texts but I could not get on the internet at all with it unless Wifi was working.

Took it to Metro they checked everything was working on their end. Phone issue I thought. Sent the phone back had a totally new one built for free by Motorola. When I got the new one back same exact issue! Has anyone else had this problem??? I saw some first gen users that had this issue and they where able to fix it by using a different sim slot. But the Gen 2 only has one!

Anyone know why I have had this issue with 2 brand new MotoX? Was working fine with KitKat! PLEASE HELP!!! :-\

stanleywinthrop

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I agree its probably an APN problem. Google the correct settings or contact the carrier directly. The store personnel likely don't have the training or experience to understand that.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown