Ok folks, if anyone is still in the market for a new Moto X Second Gen (2014) or disappointed w the L update but can't mess w the reversal, you gotta try buying it from BestBuy (in store) if they happen to have it in stock. They even price matched it at 399 Instead of 499 (for Verizon Wireless pricing). When i turned it on I was super excited to see 4.4.4 - phone is super fast and radios (4g and cdma) are super strong - beats my old Moto X by a few dB but leaves Note 4 by 20+. I'm talking about low signal area her ( which is my house) not under the normal conditions.
    I was gonna sell it at no extra charge - since I bought it only to test the real feel in hands (nowhere else to be found) and check if it's significantly better in signal strength vs mine (was disappointed w size for single hand use), but I returned it to the store rather than to deal with the whole hassle of selling and shipping. Still, just wanted to put it out there , that there is still hope for some people who are scared of L ruining such a big performer as Moto X once was You gotta try one of your local BB if you are into it. Good luck
    05-25-2015 11:06 PM
    Gotta love old units sitting around!

Posted via the Android Central App
    tapawinter likes this.
    05-26-2015 06:07 PM