Still Worth It?

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Had an OG Moto X and really liked it. I skipped the 2014 version but I am considering going back. Not sure if I want the 5.7 inch 2015 model. I'm not that concerned about battery life cause I have a fast charger for my LG G4, but I am concerned about only 32gb of storage. I'm on Verizon so the 64gb editions not an option. I don't use a ton of apps and can cut down there to save space but I do want to put around 1000 songs on the device. Anyone in a similar boat that can give me advice? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have an LG G4 with 32 built in and a 32gb as card.

Attachments

• 16043.jpg
    16043.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 16040.jpg
    16040.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 101

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
It would probably be tight. I've got about 3GB free with about 1k songs downloaded from Play Music. I've backed up all my photos and videos to Photos to free up space.

Sean1624

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I would honestly look at the lg nexus 5 2015 that's coming out soon. It will be more up to date (obviously) when it comes out and it should only have a 5.2 inch screen.

Geodude074

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
After shopping for a new phone for months, I just bought a 2014 Moto X, and I'm loving it so far! I never had the original, but I always wanted it. No regrets here. The phone is beautiful, the build quality is exceptional and very premium. I have a white front with a natural leather back, it looks and feels exquisite. The ear piece and speaker are SURPRISINGLY LOUD. Performance is quick, zero lag - but I do have the unlocked carrier free version that hasn't been molested with carrier bloatware. Battery life is good- not epic like my iPad - I get through a whole workday with 2 hours of SoT and I still have over 50% battery life for the rest of the day, so that's all I need. The AMOLED screen is a stunner to look at. The Moto Actions stand it apart from all other phones, and I love waving my hand over the screen like a Jedi to check out my notifications.

Of course the best part is, I bought it new in box and still shrink-wrapped from a private seller on Swappa for $275. On the Moto site it would retail for $375 before shipping and taxes (~$400). So I got a helluva good deal, and I could not believe my luck that the private seller had customized it exactly how I wanted it. :D

When shopping for a new phone, my final three choices were:
1. Moto X for $300.
2. Nexus 6 for $350.
3. LG G4 for $440.

The Nexus 6 is too big for my liking. The LG G4 was going to be my first choice, since it has expandable storage and a removable battery. But once I found a Moto X 32 GB with leather for sale for $275 it was a no brainer for me to jump on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad