moto x 2014 moto x play or something else?

Kostas Sin

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
hello,
i am currenlty an owner of a moto g 2013 and i am absolutely happy with it and i really tend to like motorola a lot. So i would like to buy another of motorola's phones cause of the pure android and continues updates.
So i would like to buy moto x 2014 or moto x play BUT the main reasons i want a mobile phone is for browsing , facebook and watching live streams through twitch for a couple hours per day. I am afraid of the moto x 2014's battery as i read in forums that people are getting 3-4 hours screen on time or maybe less and it really makes me not wanting to buy this phone.Design and cpu sided is one of the phones that i would love to have.
On the other hand moto x play has a lot more battery life , a cpu that many people complain about and a 5,5 inch size that i really really dont like.
So would u say that for the uses i need the moto x 2014 would i be fine? or should i switch to something else? (a nexus or sth else)
my phone badget is at 320 euros.
thanks in advance

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello Kostas, welcome to the forums! For that money I would go for the X Play (I did). All reports say that the Marshmallow update improved performance and the battery is a monster. The display is great to watch media and don't worry about the size. I came from a Moto G 2013 as well and got used to this size in just a couple of days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome