Hi

This morning my phone was working fine (and had at least 50% charge) but then at lunch time I checked it again and it was off and wouldn't turn back on so when I got home I plugged it in to my charger and left it for a bit but after multiple different troubleshooting steps it still won't turn on.

Steps I have already tried:
    - Holding volume down button for 2-3 seconds and then pressing to power button to get in to recovery mode - no response
    - Holding the volume down button for 30 seconds and then holding the volume down button and power button for 3 minutes - Green light in speaker grill turns on and pulses slightly but then turns off after a few minutes, no other response

It has been charging for about 1.5 - 2 hours now (with the charger and cable supplied with the phone) and there is still no response. I have tried contacting Motorola support but they just said to send it in for repair (even though I just sent it in for a screen replacement a month ago! )

Thanks for any help!
    Orange_Cyborg
    09-30-2016 12:50 PM
    Sounds as if they broke something when they replaced the screen - but it's out of repair warranty now. (It's almost impossible to diagnose a problem like that remotely like this.)
    09-30-2016 03:48 PM