So about once a week my phone will start slowing down, won't wake up from sleep, no gyro (no auto rotate) and no camera. It will error msg saying restart the camera. It will also not go into sleep unless I hit the power button. The only surefire way to wake it back up without restarting the phone is to hook up the USB or sometimes just power. I've seen it restart by itself twice when this was happening.

I've tried factory resetting, safe mode and it will still do this immediately. Even without any third party apps. However, it seems to all fix itself after a few hours of leaving it alone. Have anyone heard of anything like this?
    05-30-2017 10:18 PM
    So about once a week my phone will start slowing down, won't wake up from sleep, no gyro (no auto rotate) and no camera. It will error msg saying restart the camera. It will also not go into sleep unless I hit the power button. The only surefire way to wake it back up without restarting the phone is to hook up the USB or sometimes just power. I've seen it restart by itself twice when this was happening.

I've tried factory resetting, safe mode and it will still do this immediately. Even without any third party apps. However, it seems to all fix itself after a few hours of leaving it alone. Have anyone heard of anything like this?
    Do you have a carrier model?
    05-30-2017 10:31 PM
    Oh wow, just realized it's a 1st gen Moto X. It's a XT1053 build, unlocked. Using Tmobile. Thanks.
    05-30-2017 10:38 PM