Moto X (2015) Rumored Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, so there is only one size and it's a phablet? 2mm may not sound like a lot but I already struggle with the size of the 2014 model. This is what I was afraid of.
There could very well be a smaller 2015 Moto X that I don't know about, but all I've heard for the last 9 months (and seen for the last 5) is the 5.7"

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
For me the size is not that important. Small or large works for me. But whether moto gets its act together on the camera or not will determine for me if the 2015 x is worth upgrading to.

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Is the potential for a removable battery and an Sd card slot out of the question? My second battery with my G4 is perfect. I never plug in, I just swap out every morning

landale

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Is the potential for a removable battery and an Sd card slot out of the question? My second battery with my G4 is perfect. I never plug in, I just swap out every morning
I think it's been confirmed it will have an SD card slot. I've heard nothing about a removable battery so I'd assume it won't have that.

Of course at the same time we still don't even know if there will be one or two screen sizes.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
They might do that, but like the last Moto launches, they won't offer it until 3-6 months after.

Posted via the Android Central App

I also wonder if they will give that option to VZW users. The current X only has 32GB and 64GB options for the l
Pure edition and Net10. Pure edition doesn't have the network bands for VZW.

dusoccer10

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site

I just saw that post. He got the information from hellomotoHK's Google+ post (https://plus.google.com/+hellomotoHK/posts/PQfYPxLm3Br)

The leaks are now claiming:

-3600+mAh battery
- 5.5" FHD display
- 21MP Main Camera, 5MP front Camera
- Dual SIM version available
- SIM + MicroSD Integration Card Slot
- Android 5.1.1

I'm definitely interested!!

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I'd be surprised if they didn't include OIS. After their last two misses in the camera department they need a home run this time.

I play with my food

dusoccer10

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd also be surprised if they didn't include OIS. The rumors in May indicated that OIS was included, but those rumors only put the camera at 16MP. I'm hoping that OIS is one of the things that Motorola learned when building the Nexus 6.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I just saw that post. He got the information from hellomotoHK's Google+ post (https://plus.google.com/+hellomotoHK/posts/PQfYPxLm3Br)

The leaks are now claiming:

-3600+mAh battery
- 5.5" FHD display
- 21MP Main Camera, 5MP front Camera
- Dual SIM version available
- SIM + MicroSD Integration Card Slot
- Android 5.1.1

I'm definitely interested!!

My Turbo is gone if these specs are true. Especially if it has those thin side bezels in one of the leaked pics. Even if the battery is smaller, it should last as long or longer than the Turbo since the screen is FHD instead of QHD.

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.