Moto X (2015) Rumored Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaner b

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
once apple went to 2 sizes I thought all the major players would go that route. but I guess between the cost and that maybe carriers won't agree to stock both, no one has changed from the one-size-fits-all flagship. we'll see... maybe part of moto maker?

ahamick

May 13, 2013
Visit site
So there is no Moto X with a screen size under 5.5?

Im personally not a fan of these larger phones, my G3 is slightly over my limit and would have preferred something around 5.2

Posted via the Android Central App

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, major bummer if no OIS. Don't brag about how great the camera is. Unless they have some way of compensating for it, it seemed like they cheaped out on that to make a particular price point.

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, major bummer if no OIS. Don't brag about how great the camera is. Unless they have some way of compensating for it, it seemed like they cheaped out on that to make a particular price point.

You posted this already to which I'll also repeat: Managing to land 3rd place ranking with a score of 83 on DPReview, only 3 points behind the 1st place S6 which scored 86 is obviously something to brag about

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
You posted this already to which I'll also repeat: Managing to land 3rd place ranking with a score of 83 on DPReview, only 3 points behind the 1st place S6 which scored 86 is obviously something to brag about

I posted it in a different thread so calm down Francis ;-). The camera is encouraging but I didn't see any action/motion shots in that review. Oops, did I already post that also? :)

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, not spam. Motorola has a well deserved reputation for underwhelming cameras so it's reasonable to be skeptical. I am hopeful that this will be a significant improvement. There's so much to like about Motorola cell phones that it's a shame when their generally weaker cameras hold them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21