Moto X Phablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
For what it's worth, this video is from mid June by TK. He seems to be raving about the Moto X phablet (Moto X Plus?), calling it a "monster" and a "beast", and that it will be his next phone. It includes a camera that he says is "as good, if not better than the G4's". It has a SD 808, with 3 GB of RAM and front-facing stereo speakers. Here's the full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgKTfRXhteY

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Well that narrows it down, one person say their will be a big one and one saying only one size. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Does anyone here know what this one will be?
http://www.droid-life.com/2015/06/29/verizon-motorola-kinzie-xt1585/

Well, supposedly there's a 5.2" and a 5.7" Moto X. The smaller one will have the SD 810. The Moto X phones will not be Verizon exclusive. I'm guessing the one you posted on is the Droid phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Moto X (5.7"version) prototype 4K video sample from TK (more samples to come):

https://youtu.be/aM2lKrsC9pk

I wouldn't trust anything from TK. He has been proven to be a fraud. Not sure if you remember TK Tech News. Now he wants to be TK Total Tech or whatever. Especially wanting to cover things with plastic. I wouldn't trust that at all.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't trust anything from TK. He has been proven to be a fraud. Not sure if you remember TK Tech News. Now he wants to be TK Total Tech or whatever. Especially wanting to cover things with plastic. I wouldn't trust that at all.

Yeah, I've heard about TK. That's why I said for what it's worth. Grain of salt.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I've heard about TK. That's why I said for what it's worth. Grain of salt.

agreed, the only time they seem to be accurate is when they pile on the bandwagon and copy all the other sites rumors. if a rumor is isolated to TK (or any other site that comes up first on Google every day with a "new" article) I find it unreliable

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
agreed, the only time they seem to be accurate is when they pile on the bandwagon and copy all the other sites rumors. if a rumor is isolated to TK (or any other site that comes up first on Google every day with a "new" article) I find it unreliable

So awesome that he was exposed. I remember his garbage around the 2014 X.

This is the real TK Tech News - A Fraud - TechGeek

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
So awesome that he was exposed. I remember his garbage around the 2014 X.

This is the real TK Tech News - A Fraud - TechGeek

Lol, he tried to pass himself off as Ken Daneyko too? Smh, wow. The dude in the pic with the coke bottle is definitely him, cause I recognize the hands.

Then again, we have that report from Phone Arena that refuted evleaks too, by saying the SD 820 won't ship until December, and won't be on any devices til March. They also have a report that says that the 820 also has overheating issues. Who can you really believe?

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I had a moto x 2014 and I now have a nexus 6. Trust me when I say that there is a huge difference between the two phones. The software on the moto x is bounds ahead of the nexus 6, but the form factor of the nexus 6 is preferable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC