Could this be it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I was leaning towards getting a Moto X 2nd Gen, they are pretty cheap now, but the camera isn't the best and to spend $400 on a phone with a so so camera, not happening. So I will just wait and see what comes next.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Don't know what that phone is, but it's probably not the 2015 X. It's definitely not a Nexus, though.

The mystery charger is probably the flash charger, and it looks like Moto might be going SD across the board now.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
it looks like Moto might be going SD across the board now

That's a disappointing bit of news. I'd much rather have the all the money associated with engineering costs, design compromises, parts, software engineering and licensing be spent on more useful features. Moto was one of the leaders away from this waste and now they're leading the retreat.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
That's a disappointing bit of news. I'd much rather have the all the money associated with engineering costs, design compromises, parts, software engineering and licensing be spent on more useful features. Moto was one of the leaders away from this waste and now they're leading the retreat.

Speak for yourself. SD card will be welcomed by more than those who aren't happy with the addition.

dusoccer10

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't know what that phone is, but it's probably not the 2015 X. It's definitely not a Nexus, though.

The mystery charger is probably the flash charger, and it looks like Moto might be going SD across the board now.

Thanks for chiming in. I'm really hoping it's not the 2015 X as you got my hopes up for a single model that works on all carriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois