Motorola Launch Event July 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm not gonna search for the article, but some chick that works for moto used the exact words " bring it " when referencing the camera ... was about 2 months ago

Posted via the Android Central App

i want to believe but I've never had nor seen a Moto device with a good camera. They've all been so poor compared to the Galaxy and iPhones of the world.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
If there is a moto x sport with a 5.2 inch screen and large battery (like in the droids) there really wont be a reason for the droids since their biggest selling point is the battery.

If the moto x sport has a big battery and is more of a pure android without the verizon droid stuff... the new droid is going to have to really be something worth skipping the sport over..

With everything being rumors until next tuesday who knows though.. with a star wars movie coming the droid line may wind up being something gimicky..

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
i want to believe but I've never had nor seen a Moto device with a good camera. They've all been so poor compared to the Galaxy and iPhones of the world.

agreed ... some employee that says they're gonna "bring it" doesn't exactly have me doing cartwheels. I just hope it's decent, cause if a phone is running near stock, it's pretty much a guarantee they're gonna have to sacrifice in the camera optimization ... I think it's important to judge it on its own, cause realistically it's never gonna be the S6 or G4. there's tradeoffs, that's Android, for better or worse

syspry

Banned
Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
it better have good low light performance. there's no excuse anymore.
so don't go showing us closeups of friggin roses, ok? we wanna see what you can do in da club!
This. Well not how I would've worded it lol, but I agree with the sentiment. I'm tired of people posting macro and outdoor shots saying how great cams are when there's already a ton of phones that pull those shots of well. But only a select few don't fall on their face at low light shots

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Whatever I get next, I'm spoiled now and must have 'always listening' /even from off screen

I agree, im spoiled to the motorola features, when the first moto x was announced and i saw the commercials on youtube i was sold! The only thing that kept me from buying a moto x was that the droid maxx was anounced.. i got all the goodness with a bigger battery!

Status
Not open for further replies.