Soon!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    belodion and 3Dee like this.
    08-12-2015 11:59 AM
    Sweet! 😀

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-13-2015 07:25 PM
    Motorola Mobility
    At sibtiger33 Hi Brian, Moto X Play will be available from the end of August and will cost £299 on Moto Maker.

So while Motorolas Facebook says August 14, the Twitter account says end of August. So it appears Motorola doesn't have a clue when this will be released. Sometime in next two weeks? Maybe?!
    08-14-2015 02:30 AM
    They've deleted that Facebook post. So I guess we're gonna have to keep waiting. Argh

Ridiculous. That Facebook post was on the page for over a week. What are they playing at?
    08-14-2015 04:03 AM
    I wouldn't mind if the delay menas when it's released there is plenty of stock. Nothing worse than it coming out then immediately going out of stock so no one can get it!

Is motomaker normally more expensive as I think clove have it listed at 279 not 299?

Gives me a few more weeks to decide whether to get the play or whether to be sensible and stick with my one m8!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-14-2015 04:19 AM
    Motorolas UK Facebook now saying Moto play has been delayed. Some excuse about "making sure it's perfect". Looking more like a late August delivery now, as per the tweet from Motorola yesterday.
    08-14-2015 05:05 AM
    What a let down. It's already out in Brazil.

I'm guessing that shipments were delayed or not enough stock was produced. Or maybe there was a critical software bug that needed fixing.

Two more weeks to wait, I guess. I sure hate the waiting game :/
    08-14-2015 06:24 AM
    Likewise, cakefish! I had originally thought the play would be released end of August and was fine with that - then I saw they would release them August 14 and was happy. Shame Moto was late to their own party, letting us down in the process. Kinda wish they had said nothing now.
    08-14-2015 06:36 AM
    Likewise, cakefish! I had originally thought the play would be released end of August and was fine with that - then I saw they would release them August 14 and was happy. Shame Moto was late to their own party, letting us down in the process. Kinda wish they had said nothing now.
    Yeah, their marketing departments aren't looking very competent.

Their Twitter account tweeted that the Style will launch on 3rd September a couple of days ago - only to be deleted an hour or two later.

And here, they've had this post up saying the 14th for a whole week and then, at the very last minute they just go and say 'whoopsies, sorry it's delayed' with no explanation.

C'mon Moto, get your act together -_-
    08-14-2015 07:29 AM
    I have been told on 2 occasions in the last few days by Motorola that the Play is going to be released for sale on the 18th August and the Style on the 28th September.
    I'm going for the Play due to price and battery, the Style is more than i need, just hope the battery stats are true...
    Cakefish likes this.
    08-15-2015 08:09 AM
    OK, well I'd be happy with the 18th. That's only a few more days

Hopefully they told you the right info.
    08-15-2015 08:14 AM