Can anyone help with on how to access files on my usb..have connected it and phone also detects it under storage..how do I access this memory? Do I need any file manager or any other app?

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-29-2015 09:10 AM
    Can anyone help with on how to access files on my usb..have connected it and phone also detects it under storage..how do I access this memory? Do I need any file manager or any other app?

Yes you need to download the file manager app from play store to access your USB content. You can download ES file manager or Asus file manager.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 09:18 AM
    Thanks mate..downloaded es file manager..
    Sorry..as I was a windows user till now..and was under the assumption that these are natively available with android unlike windows which also requires a file manager..
    Can any one tell me utg is a software feature or a hardware dependent feature? As till date I was under the impression that u2g is not available on moto x ..may be so dumb of me

Also my only stint with android is my spouses xiaomi which automatically detects and notifies in the notification that that a USB has been connected..and you just need to click on the notification bar to access the files..guess..miui has the file manager inbuilt

09-29-2015 09:30 AM
    Thanks mate..downloaded es file manager..
    Sorry..as I was a windows user till now..and was under the assumption that these are natively available with android unlike windows which also requires a file manager..
    Can any one tell me utg is a software feature or a hardware dependent feature? As till date I was under the impression that u2g is not available on moto x ..may be so dumb of me

Also my only stint with android is my spouses xiaomi which automatically detects and notifies in the notification that that a USB has been connected..and you just need to click on the notification bar to access the files..guess..miui has the file manager inbuilt

Its a software related feature brother.

HAPPY TO HELP😀
    09-29-2015 03:10 PM