I'm using Moto X play since 2 months. I have connected a verbatim STORE'N'GO 32GB flash drive thru' OTG cable. Handset could recognise the usb drive and option 'Mount USB ON-the-GO Storage' under Settings-> Storages gets highlighted in black but when I click that no action takes place. Even files are not opening with ES file explorer. When I disconnect the drive that option becomes grey (means no device connected). Pls give me a solution... Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-12-2015 08:34 PM
    I'm using Moto X play since 2 months. I have connected a verbatim STORE'N'GO 32GB flash drive thru' OTG cable. Handset could recognise the usb drive and option 'Mount USB ON-the-GO Storage' under Settings-> Storages gets highlighted in black but when I click that no action takes place. Even files are not opening with ES file explorer. When I disconnect the drive that option becomes grey (means no device connected). Pls give me a solution... Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Do you a have another usb drive (different brand, a top-notch brand) to test? I would recommend doing that.. Let me know after doing that..
    12-13-2015 01:41 AM