When will Moto X Play in Europe get Marshmallow update?

ACReader

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Re: Marshmallow Europe

I'm UK based and have updated to Marshmallow today. No problems with the update process and the phone is performing fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

What about battery? In my X Play it is supprisingly average, any hopes to get it better with android update?

First day on marshammow and battery much worse for me. 3.5 hours screen time and only 6% battery left. I normally easily get through a whole day. People often say it takes a few days to settle though. I plan to do a factory reset which I haven't done yet since the update

thespinner

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

Not seeing any WiFi drain on my device after update. More battery used today but I'll see how it pans out in a few days. Not planning to do a factory reset unless the WiFi bug hits. Everything feels much smoother. I'm liking the update.

Petros DIMITRIOU

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site

Just got my MM update in Switzerland. First impression, phone is more responsive and less laggy. Let's now start finding the bugs :)

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

It really is quite amazing how slowly Motorola have rolled this out! And the impression I have is that it is all the same build so they haven't taken the time to squash bugs as they go

ylap

May 8, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it is too early to say, but I am not facing any bugs. Everything works just fine as for now after more than 24H of usage. No battery drain, now hangs or lags.

Robert Ster

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site

Does anybody has an issue with Bluetooth Headset on marsmallow?
After update, during calls sound just sometimes dissapears.

And I thing the Dialer app is very lagigng now, especially when putting number to call. Have You got the same?