Bug in Moto X play last secutiry update?

gabuds

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi.

I'm not sure when it started, but I'm sure it was afetr the last security update (In Brazil). Whenever i'm using the cellular networks, it stop working after a few minutes. For example: I turn it on and after a few minuets it will stop sending messages or loading facebook etc. I have to manually disbale it (by turning off or turning airplane mode on) and enabling again so it starts connecting again. Then repeat process. Has anyone faced the same? Maybe there is a fix?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Gabuds, welcome to the forums! Do you have the dual SIM model? I'm in Brazil as well and received the same update you mentioned. I haven't experienced this problem and mobile data is working fine on both SIM cards. You could try wiping the cache partition on recovery and see if it helps.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Does it happen with both cards? What do you have in "preferred network type", 3G or 4G? Try using just 3G. I haven't seen this issue before, here or in a Brazilian X Play community that I follow.

gabuds

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
I actually only use one SIM card. My preferred network is 4g. I just wiped cache partition. However I'm using wifi right now and doesn't have mobile networks here because I'm underground lol. As soon as I leave here i will check if it worked. If not then i will change to 3g and see the results.
I update you whenever I can.
Thanks for your attention so far!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze