How long does it normally take for a Moto X play to fully charge using the stock charger.??

A

AC Question

I've recently purchased the Moto X Play....and I wanted to know approximately how long is it supposed to take for the device to charge fully...
Since my device took about 3 hrs to fully charge....wanted to know if that's normal..??
Pls help....cuz if it's not normal...I cud ask for a replacement...!!?!

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Where did you buy the phone and what charger came in the box? Mine came with a Turbo charger and, as average, I get a bit more than 1% per minute. If your charger is not Turbo 3 hours is not to much for such a big battery.

Sherlock221

May 23, 2016
Visit site
Thanks..!!
I bought the device online...
Was worried that it was a defective piece cuz it took about 4 hrs to fully charge...but as u said..it is a really big battery....I'm looking forward to buying the turbo charger now....!!
Thank u fr ur reply.....!!
It was really help full...!!

subashree

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

If you would have bought the phone online am sure you would have got Turbo Charger only. Even I thought like you before knowing the fact. Here is what I found If you are using lot of apps then Restrict the background data (Settings-->Data usage-->click on three dots vertically-->Restrict background data), it will take only 1.5 to 2 hrs to full charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463