Issues with blue-tooth disconnecting

Ian Turvey

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a Moto X play which I use regularly with a hands free bluetooth device in my lorry. This will work fine for a while, but then someone will call, the hands free makes its noise but on pressing answer I can hear nothing and neither can the caller. Occasionally I can hear the caller but they cannot hear me. I have to switch off the phone and reboot and it works fine again for a brief while before the same issues arise. I have read up that you have to allow BCap/MMAp or something like that, however this option is not available when deleting the bluetooth and setting it up from scratch.. Any help much appreciated for this very frustrating issue

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Moto X play which I use regularly with a hands free bluetooth device in my lorry. This will work fine for a while, but then someone will call, the hands free makes its noise but on pressing answer I can hear nothing and neither can the caller. Occasionally I can hear the caller but they cannot hear me. I have to switch off the phone and reboot and it works fine again for a brief while before the same issues arise. I have read up that you have to allow BCap/MMAp or something like that, however this option is not available when deleting the bluetooth and setting it up from scratch.. Any help much appreciated for this very frustrating issue

Welcome to Android Central!

Are you answering the call from the phone or from the in car controls?