Canadian here, and this Motorola update just showed up this morning. I'm being careful about installing new updates, this one only notes:

Android Security - Includes the updates of Android security patches until October 1st, 2016
    Stability Improvements - Includes changes that fix bugs and improve the stability of your phone

Anyone had problems with it? I already went through all the SD card troubles (decided not to use an SD until we figure out a good fix). I don't keep up with update news, just learning now that Nougat is coming, is this just related maybe? Don't even know if I want that yet
    12-12-2016 12:55 PM
    Retail or carrier unit?
    12-12-2016 01:51 PM
    Got a similar update on my Brazilian model a while ago. All seems good so far and I haven't read about any bugs in the Brazilian G+ community.

The latest news about Nougat is that Lenovo will skip 7.0 and release the 7.1 update on January.

New Update for Moto X Play? (24.81.3 en CA)-1481569347198.jpg
    12-12-2016 02:03 PM
    Retail or carrier unit?
    Got it from work, it's not Telus branded if that's what you mean.

Got a similar update on my Brazilian model a while ago. All seems good so far and I haven't read about any bugs in the Brazilian G+ community.

The latest news about Nougat is that Lenovo will skip 7.0 and release the 7.1 update on January.
    Thanks
    12-12-2016 06:01 PM
    Canadian here, and this Motorola update just showed up this morning. I'm being careful about installing new updates, this one only notes:

Android Security - Includes the updates of Android security patches until October 1st, 2016
    Stability Improvements - Includes changes that fix bugs and improve the stability of your phone

Anyone had problems with it? I already went through all the SD card troubles (decided not to use an SD until we figure out a good fix). I don't keep up with update news, just learning now that Nougat is coming, is this just related maybe? Don't even know if I want that yet
    12-18-2016 05:37 AM
    No problems yet. Installed it last week.
    12-18-2016 05:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD