Moto X Play not charging at all even after new battery, OS

A

AC Question

My phone's battery first trickled on charge, lost charge extremely fast. It gets heated to 46 deg on charging without any app running and is always above 40 deg unpIugged. It is hanging even in safe mode. Bought a new Moto battery, re-installed the OS from the service center, factory reset my phone twice, wiped off cache from bootloader menu, cleaned the charging port, used different chargers, cables, combinations,etc. I upgraded to the latest update available. Nothing helps. Now, my phone is dead, it isnt charging at all.
I cant go to the service center for another month and so, need genuine answers since usual google could'nt provide me as I have tried everything possible.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It might not be a battery issue -- it could be the motherboard. But you'll have to decide if it's worthwhile to get the whole motherboard replaced, or perhaps just get a new phone.

Shaurya_23

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It might not be a battery issue -- it could be the motherboard. But you'll have to decide if it's worthwhile to get the whole motherboard replaced, or perhaps just get a new phone.

Thank You. That might be the case.. Anybody else feel like contributing..?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae