12-01-2015 11:57 AM
107 ... 345
tools
    So got my Moto X - looks like it has decent RF on LTE even without Band 12 - I get A bar within 30ft of windows at work, but dead in the middle of the steel feroid cage Guess I'll be using my Nexus 6 as my primary a bit longer . . .

BTW, Tmobile's grandfathered data plans that DON'T work on most Android phones DO seem to work in the Moto X
    09-30-2015 05:51 PM
    Hey all. Just a simple question:

I'm looking to use the Moto X Pure on T-Mobile when I get it soon. I was wondering if anyone could talk about their experience with the phone on the network with things like Wi-Fi calling, signal, etc.

Thanks!
    12-01-2015 08:57 AM
    Im on Straight Talk. They use TMobile's network. Ive had great LTE coverage...but im in a city of 6 million+. Your results may vary.

Android Central app on Moto X Pure
    12-01-2015 09:34 AM
    I'm on T-Mobile. No wifi calling. Technically not working properly on Band 12. Both of those are rumored to be fixed in Marshmallow.

Signal has been pretty good in my basement where it wasn't on my Note 3. LTE has been very good and drops into HSPA are seamless as I move out of LTE range. Haven't really gone anywhere roaming with it.
    12-01-2015 09:45 AM
    I've been on TMO for over a year. I switched phones from the Samsung Note 4 to the Moto XPE when it was released. My signal strength is as strong, if not stronger, than it ever was. There has been absolutely no decrease in any of my TMO services. And, since my Moto came with Android 5.1.1, and the Note 4 was still running 5.0.2, the Moto runs smoother and faster. I see TMO is just now finally pushing out 5.1.1 to the Note 4, whereas Marshmallow 6.0 should be pushing out to the Moto within the next couple of weeks from Motorola. Are you on TMO now? If so, how is your service now with your current phone? If you're satisfied with your current TMO service, you'll be very happy with the Moto XPE on TMO.
    12-01-2015 09:49 AM
    I've been on TMO for over a year. I switched phones from the Samsung Note 4 to the Moto XPE when it was released. My signal strength is as strong, if not stronger, than it ever was. There has been absolutely no decrease in any of my TMO services. And, since my Moto came with Android 5.1.1, and the Note 4 was still running 5.0.2, the Moto runs smoother and faster. I see TMO is just now finally pushing out 5.1.1 to the Note 4, whereas Marshmallow 6.0 should be pushing out to the Moto within the next couple of weeks from Motorola. Are you on TMO now? If so, how is your service now with your current phone? If you're satisfied with your current TMO service, you'll be very happy with the Moto XPE on TMO.
    Yes I am on T-Mobile and my signal is fairly good. I currently have a Galaxy S3 and it's easily time to upgrade. I'm debating between the XPE and the S6 but I'm fairly certain I am choosing the XPE
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    12-01-2015 11:19 AM
    Right now there is no VoLTE / WiFi calling for the Moto X Pure Edition. I believe once MM is pushed to the phone it will have these since my Nexus 6P has VoLTE / WiFi calling.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    12-01-2015 11:57 AM
107 ... 345