Considering making the switch back to Android.

xxhbmxx

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
What do you guys think about new nexus 5/6 will offer? I know Moro x 2015 and nexus 6 (2014) offers good performance but new nexus 5/6 is not too far from releasing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There might be two Nexus's released this year.The Nexus 5 and The Nexus 6.The N5 2015 might still be made by LG and there's a huge chance the N6 2015 might be made by Huawei.The reason I still chose the current gen Nexus 6 is due to the fact that the next Nexus's will most probably ship with a Snap Dragon 810 or rumoured 820.The 810 has overheating complains and I really want to stay away from that.The Snap Dragon 805 used in the Nexus 6 is quadcore,but it still performs good without a lot of overheating.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
There might be two Nexus's released this year.The Nexus 5 and The Nexus 6.The N5 2015 might still be made by LG and there's a huge chance the N6 2015 might be made by Huawei.The reason I still chose the current gen Nexus 6 is due to the fact that the next Nexus's will most probably ship with a Snap Dragon 810 or rumoured 820.The 810 has overheating complains and I really want to stay away from that.The Snap Dragon 805 used in the Nexus 6 is quadcore,but it still performs good without a lot of overheating.

That make sense but I can't justify paying over $500 for a nexus 6. Even LG 4 is under $500.

xxhbmxx

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
That make sense but I can't justify paying over $500 for a nexus 6. Even LG 4 is under $500.

Prices of the N6 have dropped dramatically Its something like $500-$550 currently though you can get better deals.

sprocket2107

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
That's the one thing holding me back from the Nexus 6, the price. I would have gotten the 5 but I was very happy happy with my Moto X. The price point was fantastic. I will say that if I could get the OnePlus 2 on Sprint, I might opt for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
That's the one thing holding me back from the Nexus 6, the price. I would have gotten the 5 but I was very happy happy with my Moto X. The price point was fantastic. I will say that if I could get the OnePlus 2 on Sprint, I might opt for that.

I'm on Verizon... I too would love OPO or OP2 lol.

Honestly though, the Style (assuming the camera is on point) might be the best phone for you judging by the small amount I know of you and assuming this phone only improves over previous models. I'm looking forward to switching back from my Note 4 if the phone lives up to preliminary expectations.

xxhbmxx

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site

The Nexus 6's price is still lower than the IPhone 6 plus's. If you're considering choosing the Oneplus Two then No. Last year's one plus one was really good and all but this year it just doesn't have all the features current flagships have. No Quad HD,no NFC and the same 13 megapixel camera on the back.I would say that the moto X style is way better.And getting the Oneplus Two is not something easy.It still has last year's infamous invite system so you might want to reconsider that.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
For me I switch back and forth every year. This year will be different as I plan to own both platforms and simply swap my SIM as needed. In the past I would get bored with iOS and go straight back to Android and each fall give it another try, a bit costly. So this year it will be both big flagship phones, 6S Plus and a Moto X 2015 or a Nexus though not sure which Nexus just yet until they announce. So both OS's two phones swap and be happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463