Will the Moto X Style/Pure Edition ship with a Turbo Charger?

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Quality after market 2.0 cert. chargers are only about $15. Free is good, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape over a $15 accessory on a $450 purchase.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering that since Motorola put a big emphasis on the new turbo charging, will the phone come with a wall brick out of the box that does this? I had to buy this separately last year for the 2014 model. I'm about to put my 2014 up on Ebay and wondering if I should include my current turbo charger to up the value.

If not, pick one up from Amazon. I got their brand which charges my Note in about 65 minutes. If you want specifics, I'll figure out the name of it and link it. Great charger for very cheap.

stanleywinthrop

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
If not, pick one up from Amazon. I got their brand which charges my Note in about 65 minutes. If you want specifics, I'll figure out the name of it and link it. Great charger for very cheap.

I had the Choe quick charger from Amazon and it worked well for the price. I've heard good things about the Anker. I also picked up a Motorola turbo charger from Groupon for $9.99. You never know if that deal will come back.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I had the Choe quick charger from Amazon and it worked well for the price. I've heard good things about the Anker. I also picked up a Motorola turbo charger from Groupon for $9.99. You never know if that deal will come back.

Anker is the brand I have. Works great and was a SlickDeals deal for like $11 shipped. Normally 20 I believe but not entirely sure.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping we'll be able to purchase the new '25' turbo charger tomorrow with the pure edition. Also hoping one is included in the box so I have a spare to plug in behind my bed headboard

XT1060

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to buy one regardless aswell, most likly will buy an Anker branded one depending on price of the official Moto Turbo Charger.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
It should indicate quick charge 2.0. But the new moto charger seems to allow it to charge slightly faster than the normal quick charger.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Re: Turbo Charger

I could see it being an add-on through Moto Maker if it's not included by default. It would be cool of them if they provided a discount if ordered at the same time or soon after.

this would be my primary reasoning for it being included.

plus i really feel like i read something on their page that seemed to imply (or state, it was late at night) that it came with a turbocharger.

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a quick charger already, but you would think there would have been some indication on the site that said "hey folks, the phone doesn't come with a turbo power charger, get one here for a few bucks more"

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Support says yes

Elizalde: Hi, my name is Elizalde. How may I help you?
Me: hello, does the new moto X pure edition include a turbo charger in the box?
Elizalde: Hi Me
Elizalde: Yes
Me: is it the new turbopower 25 charger, or the previous turbopower 15 charger?
Elizalde: The new Moto X Pure include a awesome Turbo charger in the box Me
Elizalde: It is the new Turbopower 25

Me: great thank you

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Well I spoke to Clove in the UK who are going to sell the phone and they said it doesn't ship with one, I also had a live chat on Motorola website and the guy on there said it doesn't come with one! So it must be just the UK that won't get a charger.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc