Will the Moto X Style/Pure Edition ship with a Turbo Charger?

anon(9622135)

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Well I spoke to Clove in the UK who are going to sell the phone and they said it doesn't ship with one, I also had a live chat on Motorola website and the guy on there said it doesn't come with one! So it must be just the UK that won't get a charger.
So UK and the rest of Europe 😬

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I will believe it when I see it as Clove UK said it doesn't come with one and a customer support member from Motorola UK that I spoke to also said the UK version doesn't ship with a turbo charger!

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I will believe it when I see it as Clove UK said it doesn't come with one and a customer support member from Motorola UK that I spoke to also said the UK version doesn't ship with a turbo charger!
Yeah theres soooo much sifferent info out there its annoying. But normally on media services they check this stuff properly before putting it out in the public domain.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah theres soooo much sifferent info out there its annoying. But normally on media services they check this stuff properly before putting it out in the public domain.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

I got in touch with Clove sales this morning and Josh there said he would double check on it and has sent an email to his sales contact at Motorola UK and said he would get back to me with an answer by the end of today, fingers crossed.

andy a

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
He wont be. It hasnt been released here yet. Motorola did say September for the UK but I reckon it is still about 2 weeks away.

Of course he won't be in the UK what was I thinking :) anyway I asked Clove to check with Motorola and they just got back to me today to confirm that the UK version does come with a turbo charger :)

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Well that's nice. Still doesn't excuse the fact that the Play does not have a Turbo charger in the UK. In fact, it makes it worse.

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Well I spoke to Clove in the UK who are going to sell the phone and they said it doesn't ship with one, I also had a live chat on Motorola website and the guy on there said it doesn't come with one! So it must be just the UK that won't get a charger.

Of course he won't be in the UK what was I thinking :) anyway I asked Clove to check with Motorola and they just got back to me today to confirm that the UK version does come with a turbo charger :)

I dont know what to believe anymore haha. Wonder if you ask them again they will say No. I dont get the inconsistency from these retailers.

Pedr

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
They don't include it. And I know it because the carging takes too long to complete but when I plug my charger it says it's a Turbo one.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This is an older post, so I don't know if this will help now. Yes, it does come with a turbo wall charger.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze