Moto X Style: 16GB or 32GB storage?

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: 16 or 32 gb's

How are you getting the $15 off with an unlimited data plan? I was told customer q1service it was unavailable for those of us with unlimited data.

Posted via the Android Central App

it just kicked in August 1st (my 2 year contract was up July 17th) ... I called to get Asurion's phone number so I could remove insurance on my S4, I also wanted to confirm I was getting the 27% corporate discount, which I did after responding via company email.

The rep told me I qualify for a $15 discount since I now owned my phone outright as of June 17th. I've been a customer since 1998, maybe that has something to do with it, or maybe something with the employer? I really don't know but I didn't ask questions, saving $15 on top of 27% for the best network in my area (45 minutes outside Philly) sounded like a pretty sick deal to me!

That said, I had thought previously what you're saying, which is why I didn't even bother mentioning it to the rep, so now I'm a little skeptical. I won't get the bill I guess till August 20th so I'll definitely confirm that with you guys. In the meantime I'll call tmrw as a random caller or shoot them an IM and let you know what they say.

If they somehow messed up I don't want to bring attention to it. And if that isn't the case, I'd actually rather get the $15 discount then the unlimited plan. I'm almost always on Wi-Fi and don't use much data at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

32gb here too. I've never needed to put an SD card in any 32gb devices I've owned. I usually run about 18gb free. But I'm glad there is the ability to throw in an SD card if I ever want one.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site

Yep, had 32 on both my 2013 and 2014 X's. Thought about going 16 and getting an sd card with the new X, but I'd rather stick with all on board storage and not deal with sd cards anymore.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm going for the 64 GB, always the highest available storage. Don't use removable storage that much, but wont complain if it's there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12