Act fast when pre-orders come out

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Some tech sites are reporting that the 16GB 2015 Moto G is sold out on MotoMaker. There could be a significant demand for the Pure Edition/Style on MotoMaker so if you are interested you might want to move fast when the pre-orders start. You can go on MotoMaker site and practice building a Moto X to get a pretty good look at colors and accents and backs. Looks like pricing will be basic $399, then add $100 for 64GB ( $50 for 32?), then $25 for leather. These are the Moto X prices, but Moto will probably keep them the same for the Style.

Last edited:

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm anticipating the same demand for the Moto X Play. I plan to act all ninja-like when the floodgates are opened.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
You actually can't start making a pure addition on moto maker with the new options as far as back panels and accents/metal band. You must be referring to ask of the color options from the 2014 moto x.

Posted via the Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
You actually can't start making a pure addition on moto maker with the new options as far as back panels and accents/metal band. You must be referring to ask of the color options from the 2014 moto x.

and I think the wood, in addition to leather is also an extra $25 ... I figured it'll cost $475 + tax for the 32GB version when I checkout. I'll also need a quick charger and I'll buy a case, so when it's all said and done I'll be paying about $525 ... not bad for what you're getting, not to mention the $15 I'll be saving every month!

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully they have a way so we don't have to have the website say sold out 10 minutes after launch. I'd even be okay letting me build in moto maker then telling me 'x' amount of weeks before it ships

XT1060

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Or you could (and I know this is heresy around here) wait until the initial frenzy dies down. :)
1b8a8cbbee735d1737a4549d

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Or you could (and I know this is heresy around here) wait until the initial frenzy dies down. :)

this is my plan, as it always is .... BUT, being that I've patiently held out, and an replacing my S4 and Nexus 4, I can definitely see myself trying to get the first batch ... and if course the inevitable let down when I didn't get it!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I signed up for One Plus Two, I just wanted to see how long it actually takes to get my "invite" I was somewhere in the mid 850,000 range. As for the Moto X, unless the Nexus blows my doors off this is my next Android phone plus another phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer