Moto Maker Cards?

Peter Rokkos

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Not sure but I thought I'd add to the Best Buy questions with another question.

Will Best Buy offer a discount to the Moto direct price? Seems like Best Buy often offers something for example, was tempted with the LG G4 when released and Best Buy was offering a $100 gift card with purchase at release. I seem to recall they do that for other phones and sometimes even Walmart or Target will give you $20 off an iPhone to get you to buy it from them. Not sure if they model for Motorola would work the same way given you are getting a phone without a line activation - can anyone recall if the 2014 Moto X was sold at Best Buy and if so, was there a discount?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I would fully expect Best Buy to sell codes in store for Motomaker, though it's not confirmed.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Moto has had plenty of time to work out the moto maker bugs and since they are not messing around with carriers I feel Best Buy would be ready on launch day but honestly, I would go to Moto's site and do it and not waste time going to Best Buy to use the Moto Maker to go to the site to order.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Moto has had plenty of time to work out the moto maker bugs and since they are not messing around with carriers I feel Best Buy would be ready on launch day but honestly, I would go to Moto's site and do it and not waste time going to Best Buy to use the Moto Maker to go to the site to order.
I had a fiasco at best buy getting a galaxy s6. Never again

XT1060

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance