US: Moto X Pure Edition (aka Moto X Style) Release Date Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto X Available Starting September 3rd.

Sounds great. Leaning toward black front/ash wood/light silver accents 32gb (but I might go 64gb for kicks. I have a new 64gb sd card to use too).

I always buy the highest available storage option. That tells some statistician somewhere that someone bought one and that the same size or bigger may also sell.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site

What's the difference between moto x style and play?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

Either way I am happy.

Do we know if there will be pre-orders? Or will it just be "Sales Live! .. Go!" ?
Judging by the lack of pre-orders for the Moto X Play, I'd wager the latter!

All I know is that I'm setting an alarm early this Friday morning. I remember what ordering the Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 was like. Almost didn't make it in time before they completely sold out. Don't want to let that happen again!

I don't know how much better Motorola is at organising product launches compared to Google. Hopefully much better!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

All I know is that I'm setting an alarm early this Friday morning. I remember what ordering the Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 was like. Almost didn't make it in time before they completely sold out. Don't want to let that happen again!

I don't know how much better Motorola is at organising product launches compared to Google. Hopefully much better!

Exactly. I don't want to miss out at all. The sooner you order, the faster it will arrive.

That said, the first few batches may have Quality Control issus...so there's that to keep in mind...

Oh well, still gonna order.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I was off by a day...though maybe it's a technicality thing (midnight, etc).

If thats your biggest flaw...I imagine many of us can live with it. Thanks. My hopes were riding on what you had posted.

So glad it came to fruition.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: U.S.: Moto X Pure Edition Available September 3rd

I am ready. Hope they take Google Wallet for payment, that would be great. Get ready for server overload Motorola!

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Why this Friday morning?

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

What time does the store open and start taking orders ? i cant remember the last two moto x times

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

Why this Friday morning?
I'm getting Moto X Play, not the Style :)

Mostly because I'm treating it as more of a stop-gap phone until the upcoming LG Nexus is released. I'm feeling the need to upgrade from my current Nexus 5 because of poor battery life and can't wait until October/November. Having said that, it'll depend on how the battery life and camera compare to the Moto X Play and whether I can go back to having no SD card support (I plan to get an SD card along with the new Moto phone).

Status
Not open for further replies.