US: Moto X Pure Edition (aka Moto X Style) Release Date Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto X Style/Pure Edition Available September 3rd

Well all the posts got deleted. Have they reposted anything or did all of their marketing/pr people get laid off in the mass Chicago culling?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I'm interested in this phone as well.Since I'm on east coast maybe I get to place my order first . LoL :D:p

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

I've got a feeling the Turbo 2 will suit my preferences best (assuming same H x W and battery as the Play.)

However, I'm not sure if I can hold out. I will likely order the Pure right away unless we get an announcement or detailed leak about the Turbo before then.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: Moto X Available Starting September 3rd.

speechless ... amazing how some people think. FYI, even if moto never made a phone again, the value of your year old device would've plummeted anyway

Thanks for blaming for me for not having the foresight that you have b/c purchasing a 10 month old paperweight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for blaming for me for not having the foresight that you have b/c purchasing a 10 month old paperweight.

Why exactly is your 2014 Moto X a paperweight?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Why exactly is your 2014 Moto X a paperweight?

Who is exactly is blaming you for anything? Presumably you bought the device that you wanted and it is still perfectly functional and will continue to be for a long time. If that is not the case, I'm not sure what we're talking about. I have the 2014 X also - it still works perfectly (actually better now than when it was released) and the existence of other devices has no impact at all on whether or not it is a good device. As far as resale value goes - all Android devices decline in resale value over time, especially when the next generation is released.

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site

I bought the 2014 model about 2 months ago without knowing the 2015 model release was coming so soon. Luckily in my case I figured that out in time to return the phone unopened to Motorola. Not that there was anything particularly wrong with the 2014 model but I wanted the latest.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

We're going to give this thread a little break. Reminder, let's keep trolling to a minimum and keep things on topic. We'll reopen later. Thanks!

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Moto X Pure Edition Pre Order, Release Date?

Motorola earlier today (Aug 24) re-tweeted a gottabemobile article that included the Sept. 3 date.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Motorola earlier today (Aug 24) re-tweeted a gottabemobile article that included the Sept. 3 date.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yup. I noticed that too.

Hopefully a preorder date will happen this week.

But if its like the UK release, we may have to order on the same day its released.

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site

I just want them to open Moto Maker for the 2015 Pure Edition, even if it's just for playing around and not pre-orders.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

I do not think the ordering/shipping will start on Sept 3rd and could be later. JMO.

Maybe preordering could start.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay