09-01-2015 01:41 PM
276 ... 23456 ...
tools
    I just want them to open Moto Maker for the 2015 Pure Edition, even if it's just for playing around and not pre-orders.
    08-24-2015 09:30 PM
    I just want them to open Moto Maker for the 2015 Pure Edition, even if it's just for playing around and not pre-orders.
    I just want them to start accepting pre-orders.
    08-24-2015 09:58 PM
    Same here. I can't wait to get one in hand. I want it now!!!
    Riccardo C likes this.
    08-25-2015 08:06 AM
    I do not think the ordering/shipping will start on Sept 3rd and could be later. JMO.

Maybe preordering could start.....
    08-25-2015 12:27 PM
    Thread re-opened.

Please use this thread for US release date rumors and speculation.

And remember: Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Pro, Attentive & Helpful

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    Almeuit likes this.
    08-25-2015 02:39 PM
    Ah, geez. Can I just aim for 1 out of 6? I gotta work up to the full list.
    benjamminh, dusoccer10 and dmark44 like this.
    08-25-2015 04:01 PM
    Even our Moms and spouses don't expect that much out off us!
    Riccardo C and jasoraso like this.
    08-25-2015 04:25 PM
    Has there really been any official release date confirmed? I know there was a tweet from moto that was deleted shortly after it was sent. I've not seen anything but that tweet.
    08-25-2015 05:08 PM
    So I am coming from a Samsung S6 and felt it was time for a change especially since the new Note 5 had no expandable memory, or micro sd slot. I saw the debut of the Moto X Pure edition and it was everything I wanted with the exception of a fingerprint scanner. So I signed up on the site for updates and nothing (crickets chirping). I usually see Tech reviews, prerelease units, but nothing in regards to a drop date. So yes everyone is buzzing about Sept 3rd but no one has been able to confirm that date. So now I’m left with a dilemma I have T-Mobile and they are running sale on the Note 4. The sale was for $500 bucks and that’s not a bad price, and once I started to compare the 2 they are neck and neck in regards to specs with the exception of front firing speakers and UI touch wiz (laggy but has great features) or stock android but in limbo for a release date... Can anyone help me choose and does anyone have more info on the Moto X release date..
    08-25-2015 05:15 PM
    Motorola re-tweeted this week an article that included the info on the Sept. 3 Tweet. They might have just been re-tweeting the positive impression, not paying attention to the date issue.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Ry likes this.
    08-25-2015 05:17 PM
    Not happening on the 3rd. Gonna be a week and a half delay from my original date.
    Ry, somdave2005, DC Wuff and 6 others like this.
    08-25-2015 11:31 PM
    I heard there's a possible delay until late September to early October. 😂
    08-25-2015 11:55 PM
    Not happening on the 3rd. Gonna be a week and a half delay from my original date.
    Thank you!

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)
    08-26-2015 12:21 AM
    So around mid September? I was looking forward to ordering this phone next week, too!

08-26-2015 01:27 AM
    Bummer. Not surprised though since they deleted that tweet. They delay it any further, they going heads up against the mighty iPhone 6s.

Riccardo C likes this.
    08-26-2015 01:40 AM
    Source?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    08-26-2015 02:20 AM
    Source?

He doesn't need to state his source. His track record speaks for itself
    08-26-2015 04:42 AM
    He doesn't need to state his source. His track record speaks for itself
    Usually spot on and has the inside track.

08-26-2015 07:14 AM
    Folks, the layoff was a hard gut punch to Motorola and their plans for this device launch (Lenovo's bad move). The Moto X Play was already planned first for it's rollout (as per Moto at the launch event) so not as impacted. The Moto X Pure will probably be impacted and the Style to some degree as well. The quick inventory depletion of Moto X Play also probably has something to do with the layoffs. The products do not push through a supply chain on their own.

Factor in Motorola is not exactly leaders in efficient supply chain management to begin with, you have the stars aligned for a "later than expected" device. Not seeing how September 3rd happens and would be a profound missed opportunity the more a possible delay prolongs. Lenovo must have Samsung agents in their midst making decisions for them
    08-26-2015 07:43 AM
    You'll be sure to keep us updated I hope???

PLEASE!!!
    08-26-2015 08:19 AM
    Folks, the layoff was a hard gut punch to Motorola and their plans for this device launch (Lenovo's bad move). The Moto X Play was already planned first for it's rollout (as per Moto at the launch event) so not as impacted. The Moto X Pure will probably be impacted and the Style to some degree as well. The quick inventory depletion of Moto X Play also probably has something to do with the layoffs. The products do not push through a supply chain on their own.

Factor in Motorola is not exactly leaders in efficient supply chain management to begin with, you have the stars aligned for a "later than expected" device. Not seeing how September 3rd happens and would be a profound missed opportunity the more a possible delay prolongs. Lenovo must have Samsung agents in their midst making decisions for them
    China explosions: What we know about what happened in Tianjin - BBC News

A big reason for the delays. Sept 3rd was never the day- it was the one I stated earlier.
    Ry, Clocks and DC Wuff like this.
    08-26-2015 08:24 AM
    So around mid September? I was looking forward to ordering this phone next week, too!

Yep, right around mid-Sept. I've got the itch, too. Really looking forward to getting this one.
    Ry, ibcop and craZDude like this.
    08-26-2015 08:26 AM
    Source?

He is the source.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)
    DC Wuff likes this.
    08-26-2015 09:19 AM
    China explosions: What we know about what happened in Tianjin - BBC News

A big reason for the delays. Sept 3rd was never the day- it was the one I stated earlier.
    I really appreciate your information shares happyasian, but technically you months ago stated Sept 4th Motorola tweeted Sept 3rd and then pulled it.

The explosions in the port could explain the tweet going out and then pulled, and can't imagine a product release on Sept. 11th (one week later), mid-to late September makes sense

Again, thanks for the shares
    08-26-2015 09:26 AM
    I can wait... it'll be worth it.
    08-26-2015 09:27 AM
276 ... 23456 ...