US: Moto X Pure Edition (aka Moto X Style) Release Date Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Moto X Available Starting September 3rd.

who are u talking about, happyasian?

I think so. He said something and everyone was excited... So I said I'll wait for a official source and everyone told me how spot on he (or she) was.. So I believed. Looks like they're spot on :D.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I think so. He said something and everyone was excited... So I said I'll wait for a official source and everyone told me how spot on he (or she) was.. So I believed. Looks like they're spot on :D.

I could have told you that. :)

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site

It's going to be swamped at first sale. The question is how long it will stay swamped for.

Let's not forget, though, Amazon and Best Buy also will be selling the phone. Hopefully that'll alleviate the burden on Motorola's site.

Posted via the Android Central App

Scott93274

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

I've read that people have been successful in getting their 2015 Moto G phones to accept Micro SD cards of a higher capacity than what Motorola specifies as the maximum. Would anyone happen to know if this is something I might expect from the Moto X Style as well? Could a 256 GB Micro SDXC card be used or is this something I'll have to see for myself?

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site

Great, Not only am i eating the 500+ cost of my 14' X 10 months after i bought it the value of my 14' X is going to plummet due to the new larger capacity battery of the Play and Style. Thanks Motorola.

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

Great, Not only am i eating the 500+ cost of my 14' X 10 months after i bought it the value of my 14' X is going to plummet due to the new larger capacity battery of the Play and Style. Thanks Motorola.
You are criticising Motorola for creating a great phone at a competitive price?

All phones deprecate in value during their lifetime, that unfortunately can't be helped.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

speechless ... amazing how some people think. FYI, even if moto never made a phone again, the value of your year old device would've plummeted anyway

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Let's not forget, though, Amazon and Best Buy also will be selling the phone. Hopefully that'll alleviate the burden on Motorola's site.

Will BB be selling the phone for Motorola or for the carriers...ideas

Rem3Dy

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto X Style/Pure Edition Available September 3rd

For Motorola only at this time.

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: Moto X Style/Pure Edition Available September 3rd

Does anyone know what time on the 3rd that the Motorola website will begin taking orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000